- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 0.5 tbsp. butter
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 250 g white flour
- 2.5 dl meat bouillon
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 dl milk
- water, boiling
- 3 fresh eggs
- 1.5 dl full cream
- 100 g Salsiz sausage, cut into small cubes
- 70 g Bündnerfleisch (air-dried meat), cut into thin strips
- 8 Swiss chard - or Swiss chard, cut in half lengthways, stems removed
Combine the flour, salt, milk and eggs and mix well, cover and leave to absorb at room temperature for approx. 30 mins.
Heat the butter and sauté the onion. Briefly add the herbs and sauté, mix into the dough with the Salsiz and half the air-dried meat.
Blanche the herb stems in batches in boiling water for approx. 1 min. per batch. Remove, dip briefly in cold water, drain. Lay out on a towel, pat dry.
Shape: place 1 1/2 tbsp of filling on each half-leaf, fold the sides of the leaf inwards, roll up.
Bring the stock and cream to the boil in a wide-bottomed pan. Reduce the heat. Add 8 Capuns, cover and simmer for approx. 10 mins., remove, keep warm. Prepare the second batch in the same way.
Melt the butter in a frying pan. Slowly fry the remaining air-dried meat until crisp.
- 1h 10 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m + Allow to swell: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 609 Kcal