- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 dl vegetable bouillon
- 200 g pumpkin (e.g. Halloween)
- 200 g frozen peeled chestnuts
- 80 g Bündner mountain cheese
- 250 g spätzle egg noodles
- 1 tbsp. chives
Cut the pumpkin into small chunks. Defrost the chestnuts. Heat the olive oil in a pan, sauté the pumpkin for about 2 mins. Add the chestnuts and sauté over a medium heat for approx. 3 mins., turning frequently, season.
Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Add the egg spaetzle, cover and heat over a medium heat, turning occasionally.
Coarsely grate the mountain cheese, stir in and divide onto two plates. Roughly chop the chives, scatter over.
- Pasta Dishes
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 600 Kcal