- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- saltwater, boiling
- 500 g aubergines (e.g. Aubergine Tonda), cut into 2-cm cubes
- 400 g courgette, cut into 4-cm-long sticks
- 1 red onion, cut into thin segments
- 250 g noodles (e.g. orecchiette)
- 5 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 150 g goat's cheese (e.g. Chavroux Tendre Bûche), cut into 7-mm-thick slices and then diagonally in half
- bunch basil to garnish
Mix the aubergine and remaining ingredients with a little pepper on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove the oven tray and transfer the vegetables in a large bowl.
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, drain. Add the pasta to the vegetables, mix. Pour in the vinegar and oil, season. Cover the pasta salad and leave to combine for approx. 15 mins.
Shortly before serving, mix the cheese and basil into the pasta salad, plate up and garnish.
- Pasta Dishes
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 553 Kcal