- a little pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary needles
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 sheets of rolled short pastry (je ca. 270 g)
- 200 g leek, in feinen Ringen
- 150 g ham in slices, in Streifen
Place each piece of dough on a separate tray. Spread the crème fraîche over the pieces of dough. Top with the leek, ham and rosemary.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 220°C. Remove, top with the cranberries, season. Bake the second tarte flambée in the same way.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 1h Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 Personen
- Nutrition 588 Kcal