- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 0.5 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- a little nutmeg
- 4 tbsp. Sbrinz cheese
- 125 g plain organic cream cheese
- 300 g stuffed peppers
- 100 g smoked ham in slices, cut in half lengthways
Combine the cream cheese and the remaining ingredients with a little pepper and mix well.
Slice around 7mm off the top of each pepper (at the stalk end) and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. De-seed the peppers and cut out the white membranes. Slice off the pointed ends and place inside the peppers with the ends facing downwards. Distribute the filling between the peppers and wrap with the smoked ham. Place the peppers on the oven tray.
Bake for approx, 10 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Bake: ca. 10m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 180 Kcal