- a little pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 dl water
- 2 pinches salt
- 0.5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 100 g quinoa
- 90 g plain yoghurt
- 60 g cream cheese, plain
- 0.33 cucumber, peeled, coarsely grated
- 2 tsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 beef tomatoes, cut into small cubes
Bring the water to the boil with the quinoa, add salt and simmer, uncovered, over a low heat for approx. 15 mins. until all the liquid has been absorbed. Allow to cool slightly.
To make the tzatziki, combine the yoghurt with the remaining ingredients and some oil and season. Mix the tomatoes with the oil and add salt.
Arrange the quinoa, tzatziki and tomatoes in layers in three small bowls and scatter with parsley. Cover the quinoa & tzatziki bowls and chill for approx. 30 mins., removing from the fridge approx. 15 mins. prior to serving.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 1h Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Refrigerate: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 219 Kcal