- a little pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- saltwater, boiling
- 4 new potatoes (approx. 60 g each)
- 3 pears, cut into sixths
- 1 tsp. herb salt
- 4 cervelat sausage, peeled, cut diagonally into 1.5-cm-thick slices
- 4 long metal skewer
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 1 spring onions ', including greens
- 1 tbsp. mild curry powder
Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling salted water for approx. 20 min, covered, until just soft. Allow the potatoes to cool and slice crossways into thirds. Mix the potatoes and pears with oil, herb salt and pepper and place them on the skewers, alternating with the Cervelat sausage slices.
Using a gas/charcoal grill, grill the Patriot Skewers over a medium heat/medium-hot coals for approx. 7 1/2 mins. each side.
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Grill: ca. 15m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 500 Kcal