- a little pepper
- 1 dl white wine
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 dl full-cream milk
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pizza dough, rolled into a circle (e.g. Rustico, approx. 28 cm in diameter)
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 400 g mixed mushrooms, (e.g. button and pleurotus), cut into quarters
- 80 g cured ham in slices, broken into pieces
Lay the pizza dough on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Puree the milk and feta and spread across the dough, leaving an edge around the tarte of approx. 2 cm.
Bake approx. 15 minutes on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 220°C.
Heat the oil, stir-fry the onions and mushrooms approx. 5 minutes. Add the wine and reduce completely, season, add the herbs. Spread mushrooms and ham across the tarte.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 506 Kcal