- a little pepper
- 100 g sour single cream
- a little clarified butter
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tbsp. coriander, finely chopped
- 8 pita bread
- 2 avocado, cut in half and then across into 7-mm-thick slices
- 2 red onion, cut into thin rings
- 400 g turkey cutlet, cut in half lengthways and then across into 1-cm-wide strips
- 150 g lettuce, cut across into strips
Place the pita breads on an oven tray lined with baking paper and brush with a little water.
Bake for approx. 5 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C. Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly on a cooling rack.
Drizzle lemon juice over the avocado chunks and carefully mix in the coriander. Heat the clarified butter in a non-stick frying pan and reduce the heat a little. Fry the onion for approx. 2 mins., mix with the avocado chunks and season. Heat a little clarified butter in the same pan. Reduce the heat a little. Fry the turkey in batches for approx. 3 mins. each, season. Add salt to the sour half cream.
Slice off a small piece from each pita bread. Make a cut of approx. 2 cm along both sides. Fill the pitas with lettuce, half cream, the avocado & onion mixture and the meat.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 35 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 5m
- Servings For 8 pieces
- Nutrition 402 Kcal