- 1 tsp. salt
- 1.5 kg aubergines,geschält, längs halbiert, in ca. 5 mm dicken scheiben
- 0.5 bunch peppermint, broken into pieces
- 3 clove of garlic, cut into thin slices
- 1.5 litre white wine vinegar
- 1 bunch basil, broken into pieces
- 2 dl olive oil
Mix together the aubergines and salt in a bowl, steep for approx. 6 hours, squeeze out the excess moisture.
Bring the vinegar to the boil, simmer the aubergines and garlic for approx. 4 mins., remove, pat dry with kitchen paper.
Layer the aubergines, garlic, mint and basil in the clean glasses, press down firmly. Pour the oil into the glasses to just below the rim, seal.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 6h 30 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Allow to brew: ca. 360m
- Servings For 100 g
- Nutrition 159 Kcal