- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- saltwater, boiling
- a little nutmeg
- 250 g elbow macaroni medium
- 0.5 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 300 g mixed vegetables, defrosted
- 120 g grated Gruyère
- 1 dl milk
- 0.5 tsp. mild paprika powder
Cook the macaroni in salted water until just al dente. Stir in the vegetables, cheese and chives.
Combine the milk and eggs, season. Mix the sauce with the macaroni & vegetable mixture. Spread the mixture over an oven tray lined with baking paper (approx. 28 cm).
Bake for approx. 40 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove, allow to cool slightly in the tin and slice into approx. 40 pieces.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 1h 5 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 40 pieces
- Nutrition 45 Kcal