- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 clove of garlic, fein gehackt
- 1 dl olive oil
- 0.25 tsp. sugar
- 1 bunch chives, fein geschnitten
- 300 g brown flour
- 0.25 cube yeast (ca. 10 g), zerbröckelt
- 1.25 dl lukewarm water
- 250 g date tomatoes, in Vierteln
- 150 g Greek yoghurt nature
Mix the flour and the remaining ingredients including sugar in a bowl. Pour in the water and oil and knead to form a soft, smooth dough. Cover and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 1 1/2 hrs. until double in size. Divide the dough into 10 portions, shape into balls, sprinkle a little flour on the work surface and roll out into flatbreads approx. 2 mm thick.
Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Reduce the heat, cook the flatbreads, one after the other, over a medium heat for approx. 2 mins. each side, remove, cover and keep warm.
Mix the garlic, tomatoes and oil, season. Divide the tomatoes, yoghurt and chives onto the flatbreads.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 1h 50 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Allow to rise: ca. 90m
- Servings For 4 Personen
- Nutrition 478 Kcal