- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.5 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 100 g Appenzeller Mostbröckli (beef sausage) in slices, finely chopped
- 1 piece avocado, cut into small cubes
- 0.5 bunch chervil, coarsely chopped
- 4 Piadina flatbread (ca. 320 g)
Mix the eggs and remaining ingredients with a little pepper.
Coat the Piadinas with the mixture and roll up tightly. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the rolls on all sides for approx. 3 minutes, remove and cut into slices.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 35 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m
- Servings For 24 pieces
- Nutrition 72 Kcal