- a little pepper
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. sour single cream
- 1 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp. mild mustard
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 puff pastry, rolled into a circle (approx. 32 cm each)
- 50 g Bündnerfleisch (air-dried meat), cut into slices
- 90 g dried tomatoes in oil (Fine Food Pomodori Perinos della Puglia), drained, coarsely chopped
- 80 g cream cheese with herbs
Cut a dough roll into 16 equally sized pieces. Combine the mustard and cream and add salt to taste. Coat the wider sections of dough with 1 tsp of the mustard & cream mixture. Place 1 slice of the air-dried meat on each, folding the protruding edges inwards and season. Roll the dough pieces into the middle and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Also cut the second dough roll into 16 equally-sized pieces. Distribute the cream cheese and tomatoes on the pieces and season. Roll the dough pieces inwards and place on the oven tray.
Coat the croissants with egg. Sprinkle a little salt over the meat-topped croissants.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C. Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly on a cooling rack.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 32 pieces
- Nutrition 83 Kcal