- 1 eggs
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 2 dl milk
- 0.5 cube yeast (approx. 20 g), crumbled
- 60 g butter, soft
- 300 g gluten-free flour mixture (Schär, bread mix B)
- 80 g lean bacon cubes
- 60 g dried tomatoes in oil, drained, cut into thin strips
- 30 g pitted black olives, cut into rings
- 1 egg yolk to baste
Heat the milk and butter in a small pan, allow to cool. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl and add the yeast. Add the milk-butter mixture and the egg. Knead for a few minutes with an electric hand mixer until a smooth dough forms. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and allow to rise at room temperature (or in a pre-heated oven at max. 50°C) for approx. 1 hour, until doubled in size.
Fry the diced bacon briefly without added fat. Let cool. Add the bacon, tomatoes and olives to the bread dough. Line a small soufflé dish (around 16 cm diameter) with baking paper so that the edge of the paper is higher than the edge of the dish. Put the dough in the dish and brush it with beaten egg yolk.
Bake for approx. 40 min. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 200°C.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 2h 30 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Allow to rise: ca. 90m + Bake: ca. 40m
- Servings For 8 people
- Nutrition 257 Kcal