- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 0.5 lime, use only the juice
- 1.5 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 50 g peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. oil, to fry
- 2 lamb loin (approx. 150 g each)
- 1 mango cut into 2-mm-thick slices
- 0.5 bunch coriander, broken into pieces
- 200 g lettuce, cut into pieces
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
Toast the peanuts in an uncoated frying pan without any oil, remove and set aside. Heat the oil in the same pan. Fry the lamb's loin for approx. 3 mins. each side over a medium heat, remove, season and slice into approx. 1cm thick slices.
Combine the lettuce and mango with the dressing and divide onto plates. Arrange the lamb on top and scatter over the reserved nuts and coriander.
- Lamb / Game
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 354 Kcal