- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 dl white wine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 80 g grated Parmesan
- some black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 rack of lamb (approx. 400 g each)
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 200 g risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli)
- 8 dl vegetable bouillon hot
- 1 tsp. thyme, finely chopped
- 100 g Roquefort (blue cheese), cut into small pieces
Combine the balsamic, oil and pepper, coat the meat, cover and marinate for approx. 30 mins. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Salt the meat and brown all over for approx. 8 mins. over a medium heat. Remove, place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Roast for approx. 10 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 150°C. Switch off the oven and leave the lamb racks resting in the oven for approx. 10 mins.
Heat the oil and sauté the onion. Add the rice, steam while stirring until translucent. Add the wine and reduce completely. Gradually add the stock, stirring frequently, so that the rice is always just covered with liquid, simmer for about 20 mins. until the rice is creamy and al dente. Stir in the Parmesan and thyme. Mix the Roquefort into the risotto, season.
- Lamb / Game
- 1h 35 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Marinate: ca. 30m + Roast in the oven: ca. 20m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 719 Kcal