- oil to fry
- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- saltwater, boiling
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and 1 tbsp of juice
- 2 fresh eggs, whisked
- 75 g gluten-free cornflakes, finely crushed
- 1 bunch tarragon 4 twigs set aside for garnishing, the rest finely chopped
- 4 lamb loin (approx. 170 g each)
- 350 g gluten-free spaghetti
- 65 g lactose-free cream cheese
Mix the cornflakes and remaining ingredients including pepper in a bowl, set aside. Heat the oil in a frying pan, brown the meat for approx. 2 mins. each side, season, transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Divide the cornflake mixture onto the still-hot lamb loins, press down lightly, bake immediately.
Bake for approx. 6 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C.
Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until al dente, setting aside 100 ml of the cooking liquid. Drain the spaghetti, heat the reserved cooking liquid in the same pan with the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice, stirring constantly. Carefully stir in the spaghetti, season. Serve the lemon spaghetti with the lamb loins and garnish with tarragon.
- Lamb / Game
- 36 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 6m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 658 Kcal