- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 2 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 150 g baby spinach
- 5.5 dl vegetable bouillon
- 400 g bunch of carrots, cut in half lengthways and, if necessary, across
- 300 g couscous
- 2 tbsp. peppermint, finely chopped
- 8 lamb saddle fillets (ca. 550 g)
Bring the stock to the boil in a large pan, add the carrots, reduce the heat, simmer for approx. 5 mins., remove from the heat, add the couscous and spinach, mix with a fork, cover and leave to absorb for approx. 5 mins. Add the mint, mix with a fork, season.
Combine the oil with the garlic, season. Add the fillets, mix. Heat a wide-bottomed non-stick frying pan, fry the fillets for approx. 2 min. each side and arrange on the spring couscous.
- Lamb / Game
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 572 Kcal