- a little pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- tsp. salt, to taste
- 0.5 tbsp. butter
- 1 dl single cream for sauces
- 1.5 dl vegetable bouillon
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 400 g whitefish fillets with skin, bones removed
- 0.5 tbsp. tarragon, finely chopped
- 0.5 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g radish, cut in half lengthways
Heat the butter in a wide-bottomed pan. Sauté the shallot and garlic, add the icicle radishes and continue cooking. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for approx. 5 mins. Season the fish fillets, fold and place on top, cover and cook over a low heat for approx. 5 mins.
Remove the icicle radishes and fish fillets, keep warm. Add the cream to the liquid in the pan, bring to the boil. Add the tarragon and lemon juice, season with salt.
Serve the sauce, fish fillets and icicle radishes on warmed plates.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 372 Kcal