- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and 2 tbsp of juice
- to taste salt and pepper to taste
- 2 organic gilthead seabream (approx. 500 g each)
- 3 spring onions, incl. green parts, onions cut into quarters, greens cut into 3-cm-long pieces
- 0.5 bunch peppermint, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. anise
- 0.25 tsp. black peppercorns
- 700 g courgette, cut into 6-cm-long sticks
Rinse the fish (inside and out) with cold water, pat dry, and make several cuts in the surface (approx. 1 cm deep). Using a mortar and pestle, finely crush the aniseed and pepper. Stir in the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, crush in the garlic. Coat the fish with the mixture inside and out, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for about an hour. Season the fish with salt inside and out shortly before cooking.
Mix the vegetables with the garlic and oil on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 170°C. Remove from the oven, season and allow to cool a little.
For the dressing, combine the lemon zest and juice with olive oil and mix well. Mix the vegetables with the dressing, cover and leave to steep for approx. 15 mins. Stir the peppermint into the salad shortly before serving, season. Place the fish on the same oven tray.
Bake for approx. 30 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 170°C. Serve the sea bream with the courgette & mint salad.
- 2h 10 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m + Marinate: ca. 60m + Cook in the oven: ca. 45m
- Servings For 1 people
- Nutrition 368 Kcal