- a little pepper
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 3 tbsp. white wine
- 60 g cream cheese (herb Cantadou*)
- 600 g new potatoes
- 2 tbsp. chervil leaves
- 150 g baby spinach
- 4 Salmon trout fillets (approx. 170 g each)
- 1 organic lemon use grated zest and 1 tbsp of juice
- 0.25 tsp. mixed peppercorns, crushed
Place the cream cheese in a large bowl. Add the milk and stir until smooth. Very thinly slice the potatoes into the mixture (max. 2mm thick) and mix in immediately. Stir in the chervil, season. Arrange the potatoes on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 30 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C.
Mix the spinach with the wine, season and arrange on the potatoes.
Salt the fish fillets and place on top of the spinach. Mix the lemon zest with the remaining ingredients and use to coat the fish fillets. Cover with baking paper, pressing the edges down a little.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C.
- 1h 5 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Bake: ca. 45m
- Servings For 1 people
- Nutrition 380 Kcal