- a little pepper
- a little butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1.5 dl full cream
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 0.5 bunch chervil, finely chopped
- 2 shallot, cut into segments
- 1 tbsp. Nouilly Prat
- 250 g organic salmon fillets, grey layer of fat removed if necessary, cut in half lengthways and then across into 1-cm-thick slices
- 1 organic lemon, use a little grated zest and 1 tsp of juice
Potted salmon: heat the butter and sauté the shallots for approx. 5 mins. Scatter over the sugar and briefly continue cooking. Add the Noilly Prat and allow to cool a little. Stir in the salmon, season with salt, divide into the prepared mould. Place the moulds on a cloth in an ovenproof dish.
Combine the cream and eggs and mix well, season. Pour the sauce into the moulds and individually cover each tin with foil.
Cook in a bain-marie: pour in boiling water to 2/3 the height of the moulds. Bake the potted salmon for approx. 45 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 170°C. Remove the moulds and leave to stand for approx. 10 mins.
Combine the chervil with the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over the potted salmon.
- 1h 20 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Cook in the oven: ca. 45m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 340 Kcal