- 2 dl vegetable bouillon
- a little pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- a little olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest only
- 2 dl crème fraîche
- 500 g skinned salmon fillets, dark layer of fat removed
- 9 green lasagna noodles
- 150 g mozzarella, broken into small pieces
- 300 g broccoli, cut into thin slices
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp. lemon thyme, finely chopped
Heat the oil. Sauté the onions, adding the broccoli for a short time. Add the water, cover and simmer for approx. 3 mins. Stir in the tomatoes and thyme, season. Combine the crème fraîche, stock and lemon zest, season. Slice the salmon into thirds lengthways, cut crossways into approx. 1 cm thick pieces, season with salt.
Layer: Divide 4 tbsp of cream sauce into the prepared tin.
1st layer: 3 lasagne sheets, 6 tbsp of cream sauce, 1/2 salmon, 1/2 the vegetable mix and 6 tbsp of cream sauce.
2nd layer: 3 lasagne sheets, 6 tbsp of cream sauce, 1/2 salmon, 1/2 the vegetable mix and 6 tbsp of cream sauce.
3rd layer: 3 lasagne sheets and 6 tbsp of cream sauce, Mozzarella, salt and pepper. Top with the remaining cream sauce.
Gratinate for approx. 40 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 200°C.
Remove from the oven and leave to stand for a few moments before serving.
- 1h 5 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Gratinate: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 682 Kcal