- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 150 g mozzarella, broken into pieces
- 0.5 tsp. sea salt
- 0.5 cube yeast (approx. 20 g), crumbled
- 500 g white flour
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaves
- 0.5 tsp. lemon pepper
- 3.25 dl lukewarm water
- 400 g organic salmon fillets, cut into cubes
- 1 spring onions, cut into thin rings
Mix together the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl, add the oil and thyme and knead to a soft, smooth dough. Cover and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 1 hour until double in size.
Lightly dust the dough with flour, flatten a little and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Arrange the tomatoes on the dough.
Approx. 30 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 200°C, remove.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, fry for approx. 1/2 min. each side, arrange on the focaccia with the mozzarella and spring onions, season.
- 1h 15 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 8 pieces
- Nutrition 408 Kcal