- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.25 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and 1 tbsp of juice
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 0.5 pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp. pitted green olives, cut into rings
- 600 g saddle of salmon fillet
Mix the oil and remaining ingredients including the parsley, season.
Season the salmon and transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove, drizzle the oil over the salmon and serve with the tomato & pineapple salsa.
- 1h 5 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 50m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 297 Kcal