- a little pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- a little clarified butter
- 2 dl white wine
- saltwater, boiling
- a little butter
- 1.5 dl full cream
- 3 black peppercorns, crushed
- 3 sprig tarragon
- 1.5 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 250 g tagliatelle
- 400 g leek, cut into 10-cm-long pieces and then lengthways into thin strips
- 600 g organic salmon fillets with skin (approx. 2 cm thick), cut into 4 pieces
Melt the butter. Sauté the shallots. Add the peppercorns and tarragon. Add wine and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and allow to reduce to about half the amount, uncovered, for approx. 10 mins. Remove the tarragon. Shortly before serving, add the mustard, pour in the cream, bring to the boil stirring constantly, froth with a handheld blender and season.
Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water until just al dente.. Add the strips of leek approx. 3 mins. before the end of the cooking time, drain and mix with a little butter.
Heat the clarified butter in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the salmon fillets for approx. 3 mins, turn the fillets and cook for about another 2 mins. Season the salmon fillets.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 634 Kcal