- a little pepper
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 shortcrust dough, rolled into a circle
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 onion, cut into segments
- 250 g cooked sauerkraut, well pressed
- 50 g red chicory, cut into thin strips
- 100 g Irish smoked salmon
Place the cake dough with the baking paper on an oven tray and prick the pastry base firmly with a fork. Spread over half the crème fraîche and top with the sauerkraut. Sauté the onions with the sugar in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat for approx. 3 min, distribute over the sauerkraut and season.
Bake for approx. 20 mins. on the lowest shelf of an oven preheated to 220 °C. Distribute the cicorino over the tart and place the salmon on top. Serve with the remaining crème fraîche.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Bake: ca. 20m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 490 Kcal