- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 mango
- 3 spring onions, incl. green parts
- 1 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 4.5 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp. salted peanuts
- 4 slices yellowfin tuna (each approx. 180 g and 2 cm thick)
1. Prepare: Place the oven tray in the oven and pre-heat the oven to 250°C. Finely chop the onion part of the spring onions, slice the green part into rings, finely chop the peanuts and stir in. Heat the oil, stir fry the mixture for approx. 1 min., season. Season the tuna with salt and place on baking paper. Spread the onion & nut mixture on the slices.
2. Cut off the flesh of the mango on both sides along the flat stone, slice and mix with oil and pepper.
3. Bake: Remove the hot oven tray from the oven, place the tuna with the baking paper on the oven tray and arrange the mango slices alongside. Immediately place the oven tray in the top half of the oven. Bake for approx. another 5 mins.
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Bake: ca. 5m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 697 Kcal