- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 sprig thyme
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 organic gilthead seabream (approx. 350 g each), ready to cook
- 0.5 tsp. lemon pepper
- 50 g macadamia nuts
- 0.5 tbsp. liquid honey
- 2 pinches chilli powder
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 150 g bunch of carrots, cut into slices
- 3 spring onions, incl. green parts ', onions cut in half lengthways and then into pieces
Rinse the fish (inside and out) in cold water, pat dry. Make diamond-shaped incisions in the fish on both sides, approx. 5mm deep, without damaging the bones. Season the fish inside and out, stuff with the thyme and transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Toast the nuts in a frying pan without any oil. Add the honey, season, place on a sheet of baking paper, leave to cool. Heat the oil in the same pan. Stir fry the spring onions for approx. 2 mins., add the carrots and continue to stir fry for approx. 2 mins. Reduce the heat, simmer the tomatoes and salt for approx. 5 mins. Serve the vegetables with the fish with the nuts scattered over.
Doraden ca. 10 Min. in der Mitte des auf 200 Grad vorgeheizten Ofens. Hitze auf 160 Grad reduzie-ren, ca. 15 Min. fertig braten.
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 50m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 453 Kcal