- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 50 g rucola (rocket)
- 500 g puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, thinned
- 1 tsp. mild mustard
- 1 tsp. liquid honey
- 2.5 tbsp. apple vinegar
- 4 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp. chervil leaves, broken into pieces
- 1 spring onions, incl. green parts, onion chopped, greens cut into thin rings
- 1 pears, cut into thin slices
- 200 g smoked whitefish fillets, cut into pieces
Sprinkle a little flour on the work surface and roll out the dough to a rectangle of approx. 24 x 48 cm. Cut into 8 equal-sized squares (approx. 12 cm). Cut an edge of approx. 1 cm all around but only cut through completely on two opposite corners. Coat the edge of the inner section of dough with a little water. Now fold the two outer 'loose' edges over the opposite side in each side. Place the pieces of dough on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Coat the edges with egg, sprinkle with sesame. Firmly prick the inner piece of dough. Leave to chill for approx. 30 mins.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 220°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool. Cut out the inside of the dough with a sharp knife.
Mix together the mustard and remaining ingredients with the chervil, season.
Carefully combine all the ingredients with the sauce.
- 1h 25 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m + Refrigerate: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 8 pieces
- Nutrition 352 Kcal