- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 dl vegetable bouillon
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and juice
- 200 g quinoa
- 1 avocado in, Würfeli
- 300 g cherry tomatoes on the vine, cut in half if necessary
- 200 g blueberries
- 8 organic peeled raw prawns
- 1 red chilli pepper, insides removed, cut into rings
- 0.5 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
Bring the stock to the boil, add the quinoa, cover and simmer for approx. 25 mins. over a low heat. Stir in the avocado, tomatoes and blueberries. Add the oil and the lemon juice and zest, season, then set aside.
Mix the prawns, peperoncino and oil, fry in a non-stick frying pan for approx. 2 mins. each side, season with salt. Garnish the salad with the parsley to serve.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 420 Kcal