- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 5 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 500 g green beans, cut across in half
- 4 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. savoury, finely chopped
- 2 organic smoked trout fillets (approx. 120 g), cut into small pieces
- 400 g waxy potatoes boiled in their skins left over from previous day, peeled, cut into 7-mm-thick slices
Place a steaming basket into a wide-bottomed pan, fill with water until it is just below the bottom of the basket, add the beans, salt and cook over a medium heat, covered, for approx. 25 min until soft. Remove from the oven, allow to cool.
For the dressing, mix the mustard with the remaining ingredients and savory in a bowl, season. Add the potatoes and beans to the dressing and carefully combine. Top the salad with the fish pieces.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 290 Kcal