- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 dl water
- 500 g cocoa beans, cut diagonally into 1-cm-wide pieces
- 3 spring onions, incl. green parts, greens set aside, onions cut into strips
- 1 tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 stick lemon grass, core of the vegetable finely chopped
- 1 tsp. sambal oelek
- 2.5 dl coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 Pangasius fillets, cut in half lengthways
- 1 bunch Thai basil or coriander, coarsely chopped
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Stir fry the cocoa beans for approx. 5 mins. Add the onion and garlic and briefly continue stir frying. Add the tomato, sauté. Stir in the lemongrass and sambal oelek. Pour in the coconut milk and water, add the soy sauce, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for approx. 25 mins. over a medium heat. Thinly slice the reserved onion shoots, stir in.
Salt the fish pieces and roll up. Grease a steaming basket and place in a wide-bottomed pan. Fill the water until just below the base of the basket. Add the fish rolls, cover and cook over a medium heat for 5 mins.
Arrange the cocoa vegetables on plates, top with the fish rolls and scatter over the Thai basil.
- 35 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 328 Kcal