- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 dl coconut milk
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and 0.5 tbsp of juice
- 3 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tbsp. yellow curry paste
- 500 g saddle of cod fillets Royal, cut into 2.5-cm-wide pieces
- 0.5 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 300 g perfumed rice
- 4.5 dl water
- 100 g cashews, coarsely chopped, roasted
- 150 g baby spinach, dripped wet
Combine the lemon and remaining ingredients with the garlic in a wide, ovenproof dish (approx. 2 litres) and mix well. Add the fish pieces, mix, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for about 1 hour. Add the fish sauce, mix.
Bake in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C for approx. 30 mins. Remove the fish curry, scatter over the coriander.
Rinse the rice in a sieve under cold running water until it is clear, drain well and place in a pan. Pour in the water, season with salt, bring to the boil. Leave the rice covered on a switched-off hob for approx. 15 mins. until fully absorbed; do not remove the lid. Separate the rice with a fork.
Toast the cashew nuts in a frying pan until pale brown, remove. Place the spinach in the same pan, wilt and season with salt. Stir in the rice and cashew nuts.
Serve the fish curry with the cashew rice.
- 1h 50 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Marinate: ca. 60m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 615 Kcal