- a little pepper
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 red pepper, cut into small cubes
- 0.5 onion, finely chopped
- 2 pinches sugar
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into small cubes
- 2 red chilli pepper, insides removed, finely chopped
- bunch dill to garnish
- 0.5 iceberg lettuce leaves broken off
- 100 g thinly sliced white bread, left over from previous day
- 2 lime, all of the juice
- tbsp. olive oil, to fry
- 12 organic giant prawns, raw, peeled except for tail (ca. 500 g)
- 0.5 dl vegetable bouillon, cooled down
- 150 g tender wheat (pre-cooked wheat) (Ebly)
- 3 dl saltwater, boiling
Place the slices of bread on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Roast for approx. 3 1/2 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C.
Combine the lime juice with the oil, garlic and paprika in a bowl. Mix 3 tbsp of the mixture with the olive oil and prawns. Cover the prawns and leave to marinate in the fridge for approx. 30 mins. Add the stock with the remaining ingredients and the dill to the salad dressing, mix and season. Cook the Ebly wheat in salted water for approx. 10 mins. until soft, drain and allow to cool slightly. Mix the Ebly wheat into the salad. Remove the prawns from the marinade and pat dry. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the prawns for approx. 2 mins. on each side, season with salt.
- 1h 15 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Marinate: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 530 Kcal