- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- clarified butter to fry
- 75 g butter, soft
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest only
- 20 g cress, finely chopped
- 2 piece aluminium foil (each approx. 45 cm in length)
- 1 kg green asparagus, lower third peeled
- 600 g Nordstar cod fillets, cut in half lengthways and across
Mix the butter with the lemon zest, season. Set aside 1 tbsp of the mixture. Mix the rest with the cress. Place the mixture on a piece of clingfilm, shape into a roll, freeze for about an hour. Slice into approx. 7 mm thick slices approx. 10 mins. before serving.
Coat the pieces of foil with the reserved lemon butter (leaving an edge of approx. 3 cm free all around). Place one sheet of foil on the oven tray, with the greased side facing upwards. Season the asparagus with salt and arrange on the foil. Place the second sheet of foil on top, with the greased side facing down. Tightly fold over the edges of the foil several times.
Bake for approx. 30 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C.
Heat the clarified butter in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the fish in batches over a medium heat for about 3 mins. on each side, season with salt.
Serve the cod fillet with the cress butter accompanied by the asparagus.
- 2h 15 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Freeze: ca. 60m + Cook in the oven: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 324 Kcal