- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 0.5 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- 1 dl fish stock
- 4 cod fillets Royal MSC (approx. 160 g each)
- 100 g unsalted pistachios
- 0.5 bunch chervil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. breadcrumbs
Pour the fish stock and wine into the tin, season. Salt the fish fillets and transfer to the tin.
Briefly puree the oil, pistachios and herbs, stir in the breadcrumbs, season. Spread the mixture over the fish pieces.
Bake in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C for approx. 15 mins.
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 332 Kcal