- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 egg yolk
- 100 g low-fat quark
- 80 g butter, liquid
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. mild curry powder
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, coarsely chopped
- g white flour
- 2.5 dl light beer room temperature
- a little white pepper
- sunflower oil to deep-fry
- 0.5 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 600 g skinned perch fillet
Mix the quark and remaining ingredients including the salt.
Combine the flour, egg yolks and beer. Pour in the butter, stirring, and keep stirring to form a smooth batter. Season. Cover the batter and leave to rest at room temperature for approx. 30 mins.
Fill a frying pan to a depth of approx. 3 cm with oil and heat. In a deep bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, coat the perch fillets in the mixture, season. Coat the perch fillets with flour, dip into the batter, drain and bake in batches in oil that is approx. 180°C, until golden yellow. Remove, drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
- 1h 10 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 15m + Allow to swell: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 873 Kcal