- 250 g white flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 150 g butter, cut into pieces, soft
- 2 red-skinned apple, e.g. Braeburn
- 80 g soft caramels
1. Beat the butter, sugar and salt until light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and continue to beat about 5 minutes until the mixture is lighter in colour.
2. Cut the apples into slices, chop the caramels coarsely, mix both with the flour and baking powder and add them to the dough. Line a cake form (approx. 26 cm) with baking parchment and pour in the dough.
3. Bake for approx. 70 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C. Remove the cake from the oven, allow to cool a little, remove it from the form, and leave to cool completely on a rack.
- 1h 30 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Bake: ca. 70m
- Servings For 8 pieces
- Nutrition 444 Kcal