- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. white flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 200 g sugar
- 250 g butter, weich
- 100 g chopped pistachios
- 300 g shelled ground almonds
- 250 g strawberries, In Vierteln
- 150 g raspberries
- 1 tbsp. icing sugar
- 1 organic lemon, abgeriebene Schale und 2 EL Saft
- 1 tbsp. sherry oder Orangesaft
Put the butter in a bowl, then stir in the sugar and salt. Add the eggs one at a time and continue to mix until the mixture is lighter in colour.
Use a cutter to grind the pistachios. Mix the pistachios, almonds, flour and baking powder and stir in. Spoon the dough into the prepared tin.
Bake for approx. 30 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 160°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool.
Mix the strawberries with the remaining ingredients including the sherry and arrange on the tray bake.
- 1h Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 12 Stück
- Nutrition 27 Kcal