- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 100 g butter, soft
- icing sugar to dust
- 200 g sugar
- 2 bag Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 250 g gluten-free flour, e.g. Schär flour or Schär cakes & biscuits, Mix C
- 1.5 tsp. gluten-free baking powder (Dr. Oetker)
- 200 g berry mixture frozen
Combine the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well with a handheld mixer. Stir in the quark, then add the eggs and continue stirring until the mixture is nice and creamy and pale.
Lastly, add the flour and baking powder, briefly stir and fold in the berry mixture.
Divide the mixture into 12 small buttered baking moulds and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for around 20 minutes.
Allow to cool on a rack, remove from the moulds and dust with icing sugar.
- 35 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 15m + Bake: ca. 20m
- Servings For 12 pieces
- Nutrition 242 Kcal