- 1.5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 500 g blue and white grapes, cut in half
- 2 banana, cut in half
- 12 almonds
- 0.25 bag dark cake icing, melted
- a little dark chocolate, cut into small cubes
Mix the grapes, cranberries and lemon juice, arrange on plates.
Dip half the almonds in the cake glaze. Place two almonds on the sides of the bananas as fins. Attach one almond as a beak and the chocolate bits as eyes. Allow the chocolate to set.
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 208 Kcal