- 1.5 dl water
- 2 tbsp. Maizena cornflour
- 3 eggs
- 5 dl fruit juice or apple juice
- 1 organic lemon, use a little grated zest and half of juice
- 1 dl full cream, whipped until stiff
- 80 g sugar
- 10 g salted popcorn
- 0.25 tsp. lemon juice
Combine the fruit juice with the remaining ingredients and sugar in a pan and stir with the whisk on a hand mixer, bring to the boil over a medium heat stirring constantly. As soon as the mixture thickens, immediately remove the pan from the heat, stir for a further 2 mins. Pour the crème into a bowl through a sieve, lay clingfilm directly on top of the crème, leave to cool and chill for about an hour. Fold the cream into the crème and divide into bowls.
Boil the sugar, water and lemon juice in a pan without stirring. Reduce the heat and simmer, shaking the pan occasionally, until a light brown caramel has formed. Remove the pan from the heat. Add the popcorn, mix, arrange on a sheet of baking paper, leave to cool. Divide the popcorn onto the crème.
- 1h 30 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Refrigerate: ca. 60m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 382 Kcal