- salt and pepper to taste
- a little pepper
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. anise
- 1 tbsp. apple vinegar
- 2 tbsp. horseradish, finely grated
- 500 g raw beets, cut into 2-cm-thick segments
- 2 onion, cut into segments
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 150 g frisée, cut into pieces
- 50 g crème fraîche
- 1 dl cream
- 3 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 1 organic orange, use grated zest only
Whip the crème fraîche and cream until stiff. Mix in the horseradish, season with salt. Cover the mousse and leave to chill for approx. 2 hours.
Thoroughly combine the oil, aniseed and orange peel, season. Add the beetroot and onion slices, mix. Place the vegetables on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 35 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove from the oven, allow to cool. Combine the orange juice, vinegar and oil, season.
- Cheese Dishes
- 3h 15 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m + Refrigerate: ca. 120m + Bake: ca. 35m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 338 Kcal