- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 400 g potatoes Parli (ProSpecieRara)
- water, boiling
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut oil
- 2 tsp. liquid honey
- 50 g lambs’ lettuce
- 2 Tomme cheese (approx.100 g each), pricked with a fork
- 2 tbsp. hazelnuts, roasted, cut into thin slices
- a little mixed peppercorns from the mill
Place the Parli potatoes in an uncovered pan of boiling water, just enough to cover the potatoes, and cook for approx. 30 mins. until soft, keep warm.
Thoroughly combine the balsamic, hazelnut and rapeseed oil and honey, season.
Plate up the Tomme cheeses. Peel the potatoes and place alongside. Divide the nut salad onto the plates. Drizzle a little dressing over the salad and the remainder over the Tommes. Scatter over the nuts and pepper.
- Cheese Dishes
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 673 Kcal