- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 0.5 tbsp. walnut oil
- 4 slices baguettes (ca. 100 g)
- 4 slices goat's cheese (approx. 75 g), e.g. Chavroux Tendre Bûche)
Toast the walnuts in a pan without any oil for approx. 5 mins. over a medium heat and leave to cool. Mix together the walnuts, parsley and oil, and season.
Toast the baguette slices for approx. 3 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C. Distribute the goat's cheese over the slices of bread and gratinate for approx. 5 mins. in the middle of the oven. Allow to cool slightly, spread with the nut pesto and serve immediately.
- Cheese Dishes
- 23 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 15m + Roast 8m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 360 Kcal