- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- a little cayenne pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, cut in half
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and 1 tbsp of juice
- 3 tbsp. lemon balm, finely chopped
- 180 g feta cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 2 courgette (approx. 220 g), cut lengthways into 3-mm-thick slices and then across in half
- 24 toothpicks
Rub the surface of a deep dish with the garlic clove. In the dish, combine the olive oil and the remaining ingredients and a little pepper. Add the feta, cover and leave to steep for approx. 30 mins.
Place the sliced courgette on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Combine the oil and cayenne pepper. Thinly coat the sliced courgette with the oil mixture, season with salt.
Bake for approx. 20 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Wrap each cube of feta in 1 slice of courgette and fix in place with 1 toothpick. Serve the courgette cubes as an appetizer.
- Cheese Dishes
- 1h 20 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Marinate: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 20m
- Servings For 24 pieces
- Nutrition 36 Kcal