- salt and pepper to taste
- a little pepper
- 1 egg yolk, thinned
- 2 pinches salt
- 250 g broccoli (yields approx. 175 g), cut into florets
- 100 g Vacherin fribourgeois cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp. marjoram, finely chopped
- 16 slices Bündnerfleisch (air-dried meat) (ca. 70 g)
- 2 puff pastry, rolled into a circle
- 1.8 dl Dessert Extrafin
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and 0.5 tsp of juice
Place a steaming basket into a wide-bottomed pan, fill with water until it is just below the bottom of the basket, salt the broccoli and cook over a medium heat, covered, for approx. 8 min until almost soft. Allow the broccoli to cool slightly, chop and mix with the cheese while still warm. Add the marjoram and season.
Shape: Divide the puff pastry into 8 cake-like pieces. Place 2 slices of Graubünden air-dried meat on top of each piece. Spread the broccoli mixture on the lower half of the pastry pieces. Roll up the pastry pieces towards the tip. Place the pastries on an oven tray lined with baking paper and brush with egg.
Bake for approx. 20 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C.
Combine all the ingredients and serve with the broccoli pastries.
- Cheese Dishes
- 55 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Bake: ca. 20m
- Servings For 16 pieces
- Nutrition 185 Kcal