- a little sea salt
- 2 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. rosemary, finely chopped
- 300 g ready-to-bake crusty bread rolls (e.g. Pagniol), cut in half lengthways
- 2 tbsp. acacia honey
- 60 g Mostbröckli (beef sausage)
Combine the oil, garlic and rosemary and divide between the halves of bread. Place the Camembert together with the bread on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 10 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C. Remove, slice the bread crossways, season with salt.
Drizzle the honey over the Camembert and serve with Mostbröckli.
- Cheese Dishes
- 20 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 12m + Bake: ca. 8m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 486 Kcal